Thursday, February 19, 2009

Only 3 more weeks.

Only 3 more weeks until we find out the sex of baby Muppet. Our appointment is on March 13th in the afternoon.



Which brings me to a question, how is it that people just "know" what you are having? I mean, take my mom for example, she calls Muppet "little MISS Muppet." How does mom KNOW it's a girl? Is it because she had a girl and is therefore says it by default? Is it becasue she has some super 6th sense or "Mommy intuition?" In her defense, she does say that Muppet could be a boy (she just thinks that Muppet is a girl) but is going to be thrilled with whatever Muppet is. How about my friends with boys, do they "know" it's going to be a boy?



I don't "know" anything or have any intution either way, is that going to make me a bad mom, and when will I develop "mother's intuition?" By the way, my cousin Ericka developed her's immediately. I think when Mason (her son) popped out, her's was already honed in. The reason I say so is becasue I must not have been more than 5 1/2 weeks along and I went to visit Mason in the hospital and she immediatly knew I was pregnant. How do you people do this?



Chris and I were discussing mother's intution and "knowing" if Muppet was a girl or boy. We were disucssing this at dinner Wednesday night- he took me to Olive Garden, such a sweet man. He doesn't have any clue either. He would also rather wait until the baby is born to find out the sex, but I've got to plan. I've got to plan whether to paint the nursery orange checkerboard or orange checkerboard, just kidding. I'd only paint the nursery orange checkerboard if Muppet is a boy or girl.



Anyway, in 3 weeks, we'll find out if we are buying pink or blue and how baby Muppet is progressing along. Seeing that baby on ultrasound, it can't be any better than that.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete