Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Follow Up Appointment to my NT Scan

After arriving home very late, and without Chris on Tuesday night following the family vacation, I had to get up Wednesday morning to go to a doctor's appointment. It was the follow up to the 12 week NT scan to see if there are any genetic abnormalities with baby Muppet. They took a boatload of blood and told me I'd get my results in a week. So, my prayer request, please pray that baby Muppet is a-okay.



This week, we are 16 weeks along, and hopefully Muppet is growing like a weed. I think I might have felt baby Muppet over the weekend in Denver, but I'm not sure. Only time will tell if it was just gas or the baby. But if it was baby Muppet, it just doesn't get any better than that!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm sure it was the baby you felt moving last weekend while in Denver. Just happened too many times for it not to be. You couldn't have had THAT MUCH GAS in one weekend!!! The look on your face as you were asking me about if what you felt could possibly be the baby moving around was one of puzzlement, excitement, and a little unsure of what was going on all at the same time. I truly believe you were feeling that sweet little thing reminding you, Hey, you're cramping my style, give me some room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, after I hit enter on that last comment I remembered something about those three boys I raised......some people can have that much gas in one weekend. I still think it was the baby telling you to give him/her some space, though.

    ReplyDelete