Sunday, July 5, 2009

DC Baby Shower





















Three of my most creative, lovely and best friends a girl could ever ask for threw me a baby shower here in the nation's capitol. The theme of the shower was a candy or sweet theme. It was so pretty. I had personalized pink and green napkins that said Baby Carragan, it doesn't get any sweeter- a play off of my blog, I had the best dessert in the world with Oreo balls- thanks Julie for introducing me to those, now I'll never get them off my hips, and all of this was complete in the most beautiful setting- my friend, Jessie's house. Patra, Julie and Jessie really outdid themselves with my shower. The food was amazing, the drinks to die for, and the setting was a day of girlie fun. There were pink drinks (awesome punches), hashbrown casserole, pecan encrusted chicken, salad, brushetta and so many other yummies, I couldn't even name them all. And to add to the fabulousness of it all- guests were able to leave with gift bags that they could fill to their hearts (or stomachs) content with all sorts of CANDY and really what girl doesn't want a bag full of candy? Thank you Julie Shutley, Jessie Juarez and Patra Stephan (soon to be Wroten) for making me feel very special and for such a lovely shower day. You really outdid yourselves and I am eternally grateful for all you have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment